ULI brings people together with shared interests—sometimes by location, other times by industry roles and practices.
Geographically, ULI has a presence in three regions—the Americas, Europe (Europe, Middle East, and Africa), and Asia Pacific. District Councils in the Americas represent major cities and metropolitan areas. National councils represent countries within Europe and Asia.
Our Product Councils offer a unique opportunity for ULI members with shared interests to gather and share ideas in a candid, collegial format.
In This Section
- District Councils
- Product Councils
- Eligibility and Expectations
- Contact and/or Join a Council
- Product Council Agendas
- Urban Land Features
- 2018 Responsible Property Investment Webinars
- Solar Economics
- Sustainability and Social Responsibility in 2018 and Beyond: What International Investors Expect in Responsible Property Investment
- Financing for Sustainable Real Estate Projects: Resources & Results
- Real Estate 2030 – Five Exponential Technologies that will Shape our Future
- Understanding Opportunity Zones and Opportunity Funds
- Climate Risk and Real Estate: Emerging Questions and New Strategies