This spring’s discussion will empower participants with a greater understanding of data in real estate, and, how organizations can improve with greater mastery of data. The forum welcomes ULI members from all areas of the industry with an interest in data; especially those who are frustrated with the status quo and would like to see things evolve.
Registration for the Spring 2023 Data Forum is now available. Register today using the Spring Meeting attendee portal or email [email protected]
- (1) Understand the importance of physical asset 'master' data and documentation in real estate development, and its impact on disposition / acquisition, leasing, and operations.
- (2) Identify the data originating from design teams and how it is leveraged throughout an asset’s life.
- (3) Explore the various data sets required by brokers/realtors, underwriters, investors, insurers, and public sector actors and how friction can be reduced.
- (4) Understand the benefits of data sharing and collaboration in the real estate industry as well as the role of technology in data collection, sharing, and utilization in real estate development.
- (5) Identify opportunities for innovation and progress in real estate development through the use of data.