Equitable Development Forum
2022 Fall Equitable Development Forum
Equitable Development is both difficult to define and one of the biggest trends in today’s real estate and land use markets. With that in mind, this forum seeks to find answers to the following:
- How can we factor social equity into projects from the very beginning?
- Is there a role for the real estate community to work with local governments to empower local residents?
- How are social issues impacting the built environment – what is the direction of causation?
- Can the built environment be used to mitigate social inequalities?
- What is causing the inequity and are there ways to avoid it while still pursuing redevelopment/reuse goals?
Session Title: Developers and Regulators: How do we work together to get housing right in communities?
Session Description: Join the Equitable Development Forum as we discuss emerging topics around affordable housing financing, public/private partnerships, and how retail affects communities.