Eligibility and Expectations
To be eligible, one must meet one of the following:
- Be a ULI Full Member
- Industry Leader
- Invited to participate by Product Council Chair
Council Member Requirements
- Maintain ULI Full Membership while on a Council
- Payment of yearly Council affiliation fee
- Payment of yearly Council dinner fee (cost based on Council)
- Remain a member of the Council for a minimum of one fiscal year
- Attendance and participation at two out of three consecutive Council meetings
- Requires registration to ULI meetings
- Proxies are not permitted in lieu of Council member’s attendance
Expectations of Council Members
- At will donations to the ULI Annual Fund
- Attend and participate as speakers and panelists at Council meetings, as well as the ULI Spring and Fall Meetings
- Volunteer and serve as panel member for Advisory Services
- Contribute articles and papers to ULI publications
- Participate as a Committee/Subcommittee/Task Force member, if tapped
Full expectations can be found here.
Members make this a meaningful network.
By joining the Urban Land Institute you become part of the largest independent global network of 45,000+ cross-disciplinary real estate and land use experts, dedicated to one mission: Shape the future of the built environment for transformative impact in communities worldwide.