WLI Prologis Fall Meeting Achievement Award
Supporting the professional development of ULI women members and advancing the mission of WLI. Awards are granted to ten members who fit the following criteria:
- ULI Commitment: Must show engagement and leadership responsibility within her District Council or on a national or global level. Applicant must show continued commitment to ULI after the fall meeting.
- Work experience: Have a minimum of 7 years of experience in the real estate industry or related field, including development, architecture, planning, government, transportation, engineering, finance, sustainability, and nonprofits. Applicant must also show leadership and responsibility in her professional career.
- Product Council Readiness: Through professional experience, provides a unique and diverse perspective that will enhance the discussions within a product council’s programming and events.
- Award: Ten winners will receive complimentary registration and up to $2,000 expense reimbursement for transportation and lodging. Winners will be recognized throughout the meeting and will be paired with a WLI mentor to assist them in navigating the Fall Meeting experience.
- For the 2019 ULI Fall Meeting, applications will be accepted May 6 through June 3. Click here to begin the application process on Navigator.
Rose Center for Public Leadership in Land Use Fall Meeting Scholarship
Supporting the professional development of public sector ULI members and advancing the mission of the Rose Center.
- Eligibility: Must show engagement and leadership responsibility within ULI. Must be an elected or appointed, or management-level staff person at a municipal, regional governance, or districts with the authority to levy assessments.
- Award: Ten winners will receive complimentary registration and up to $2,000 expense reimbursement for transportation and lodging. Winners have the opportunity to participate in Product Councils (subject to availability), as well as facilitated opportunities to network with leaders in both the public and private sectors.
- Schedule: Applications are released every summer on the Fall Meeting website.
ULI Graduate Student Fellowship
The Graduate Student Fellowship is a two-year program open to second-year graduate students in real estate disciplines. The Fellowships are funded through the ULI Foundation by donors who are interested in cultivating the industry’s future leaders. Graduate Student Fellows apply and are selected directly by their schools.
Participating university programs are Cornell University; University of Colorado, Boulder; UC Berkeley; and the University of Pennsylvania.
- Two-year ULI Full Membership with all rights and privileges thereof
- Registration to attend ULI semi-annual meetings – Spring Meeting and the Fall Meeting (including tickets for events) – for two years
- Travel and lodging allowance (for Spring Meeting, Fall Meeting and one domestic conference/forum at ULI’s discretion in the two-year term)
- Admission to a Product Council and its meetings and functions for two years.
- Involvement with your local District Council.