ULI has a robust set of programs and offerings that can help colleges and universities provide its students with a comprehensive introduction to the field of commercial real estate. Whether your school has an active real estate degree program and can benefit from providing students with additional programming and access to mentors and experts, or needs an out-of-the-box real estate curriculum, we’re here to customize a plan for your university that opens up access to the ULI programs and offerings that help you meet your goals, and nurture the aspirations of your students.
Opportunities and resources for universities:
- Send your students to ULI Spring Meeting in person in San Diego, CA, April 19 – 21, 2022.
- University Partners – ULI Americas partners with colleges and universities in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico in support of student learning and career pathways and faculty research and curriculum development.
- ULI University Forum – Exchange best practices and solve challenges related to commercial real estate education and professional development for students with an interdisciplinary group of faculty and administrators.
- UrbanPlan for Universities – Offer your students access to UrbanPlan, a turnkey curriculum that moves them from a theoretical and ideological understanding of commercial real estate to the practical realities and demands of a development team and planning process. Professors can be trained to deliver the unit in an undergraduate or graduate course in partnership with a ULI District Council, or ULI can deliver the curriculum in a condensed one-day workshop format. Download Brochure.
- ULI Learning – Partner with ULI to provide access to popular ULI Learning courses to your students, helping them supplement their campus education with specialized learning opportunities on topics like construction, affordable housing, ESG, and more.
- Foundations of Real Estate – If your school does not have an undergraduate real estate concentration, or if you are looking to expose your students to the broad world of CRE, consider offering ULI Learning’s Foundations of Real Estate (FoRE) certificate program to them. FoRE is a five-course, 30-hour, video-based learning opportunity designed to prepare individuals for a career in commercial real estate. FoRE can be delivered with complementary live instruction by your faculty and local practitioners, or fully on-demand.
- ULI Membership for individuals at the Academic rate and the Associate Member level (50% discount) and Full Member level (75% discount).
- ULI Public Agency Membership – Available to accredited universities. Two Associate Memberships and one Full Membership (aimed at executive employees) at discounted rates. Transfer memberships at any time.
- Urban Land Magazine- Advertise in print and online.