Intern, Digital Marketing
March 11, 2019
The Urban Land Institute, located at 2001 L Street, NW, has paid internship opportunities for outstanding graduate and undergraduate students.
ULI is the oldest and largest network of cross-disciplinary real estate and land use experts in the world. Through members’ dedication to the mission and their shared expertise, the Institute has been able to set standards of excellence in development practice. The Digital Marketing team supports the mission of ULI by building, maintaining, and enhancing 100 websites worldwide. For additional information on ULI, please visit www.uli.org.
Overview of Internship:
As the Digital Marketing intern, you would participate in activities including:
- Assisting with the launch of 30 new websites for ULI chapters around the world;
- Helping up to 10 chapters prepare to create a website for the first time;
- Helping create and maintain a library of documentation for the new chapter websites, including a voting system to help prioritize enhancements for the sites;
- Helping set up the mobile app for ULI’s largest annual event;
- Helping test and deploy a content wall on ULI websites; and
- Assisting colleagues with questions about how to use their WordPress sites, and provide training.
Candidates must be a currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate student or a recent graduate with an interest in digital marketing and digital project management.
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate both technical and business concepts, as well as strong documentation skills;
- Proficiency with WordPress or similar content publishing system;
- Experience with or desire to learn digital project management techniques;
- Experience with training or teaching;
- A collegial, team-building approach to work;
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to make connections and form relationships; and
- Passion and values that align with the ULI mission.
The ULI summer intern program will run from June 6 through August 7. Workweeks are 37.5 hours.
How to Apply:
Please submit your résumé and letter of interest by April 3, 2019, by clicking on the link below.
No relocation reimbursement is offered at this time. The Urban Land Institute is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.