Housing Opportunity 2013 - Speakers Announced!
January 28, 2013
Housing Opportunity 2013 will feature a range of sessions that will highlight the latest trends in residential development and policy. Learn about innovative housing developments and hear from industry and public sector leaders, including:
- Cathy Capone Bennett, ULI Minnesota/Bennett Community Consulting
- Secretary Gregory Bialecki, Massachusetts Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development
- Debbie Burkart, National Equity Fund Inc.
- Tim Cantwell, Cantwell-Anderson Inc./Cloudbreak Communities
- Christoper Coes, LOCUS/Smart Growth America
- Chris Estes, National Housing Conference
- Will Fleissig, TransAct
- Robin Hacke, Living Cities
- Elisha Harig-Blaine, National League of Cities
- Mark Hinshaw, LMN Architects
- John Hempelmann, Cairncross & Hempelmann
- Katlin Jackson, Heartland LLC
- Jeffrey Lubell, Center for Housing Policy
- Thibault Manekin, Seawall Development
- Kim McCay, BRIDGE Housing
- Lora McCray, National Association of Realtors
- John McIlwain, Urban Land Institute
- Melinda Pollack, Enterprise Community Partners
- Michael Pyatok, Pyatok Architects
- Brian Prater, Low Income Investment Fund
- Jonathan F.P. Rose, Jonathan Rose Companies
- Ali Solis, Enterprise Community Partners
- J. Ronald Terwilliger
- Mijo Vodopic, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Fred Wacker, the Home Depot Foundation
- Margaret Wylde, ProMatura Group LLC
- Additional Speakers Coming Soon!
Register today for ULI’s premier housing event! Want to learn more about this year’s action-packed agenda? View the conference program!