Equitable Development is both difficult to define and one of the biggest trends in today’s real estate and land use markets. With that in mind, this forum seeks to find answers to the following:
- How can we factor social equity into projects from the very beginning?
- Is there a role for the real estate community to work with local governments to empower local residents?
- How are social issues impacting the built environment – what is the direction of causation?
- Can the built environment be used to mitigate social inequalities?
- What is causing the inequity and are there ways to avoid it while still pursuing redevelopment/reuse goals?
Spring 2021 (Virtual): What IS Equitable Development? (Knowledge Finder)
National Development Director, KTGY Architecture + Planning
SVP of Strategic Partnerships, Premier Rental Property Management
Senior Design and Construction Manager, The Community Builders, Inc
Vice President of Data Operations & Data Solutions, Altus Group
CEO, CivicAction + CivicAction Leadership Foundation