Coming to Denver? Join the Terwilliger Center for Lunch
October 5, 2012
The ULI Terwilliger Center for Housing is hosting a luncheon with roundtable discussions on a variety of housing issues during Fall Meeting on Thursday, October 18 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Table discussions will be hosted by ULI staff as well as partner organizations with conversations covering a wide variety of subjects, including: rethinking inclusionary housing, reducing the cost of developing affordable housing, developing a common narrative for community development, and making better use of housing data. Confirmed tables hosts include:
- Danielle Arigoni, EPA’s Office of Sustainable Communities
- Robert Hickey, Center for Housing Policy
- Anita Kramer, ULI Center for Capital Markets and Real Estate
- Rachel MacCleery, ULI Infrastructure Initiative
- Lora McCray, National Association of Realtors
- John McIlwain, Urban Land Institute
- Ilana Pruess, Smart Growth America
- Sandra Robles, ULI Terwilliger Center for Housing
- Ali Solis, Enterprise Community Partners
- Michael Spotts Enterprise Community Partners
The program will also feature an update on Terwilliger Center activities from executive director Lynn Ross. There is no additional cost to participate, but a ticket is required and space is limited. Reserve your ticket when you register online or at the Registration Desk onsite in Denver.
Learn more about the ULI Fall Meeting at www.ulifall.org!