Filmed April 21, 2016, at the ULI Spring Meeting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Housing affordability challenges are affecting more households and communities than ever before. The implications are profound—for families facing unsustainable costs, for communities confronting shortages of needed workers, and for developers dealing with increased local mandates to help alleviate the problem. Ron Terwilliger, the chairman of the ULI Terwilliger Center for Housing, leads a panel discussion about meeting housing needs through innovative private-sector solutions and the necessary elements of a more balanced and effective national housing policy..
- Ron Terwilliger, Chairman of the ULI Terwilliger Center for Housing and Chairman of Terwilliger – Pappas Multifamily Properties
- Scott Brown, former U.S. Senator for the State of Massachusetts
- Daryl Carter, Chairman and CEO of Avanath Capital Management
- Renee Glover, Founder and Managing Member of the Catalyst Group, LLC
- Martin O’Malley, former Governor of the State of Maryland