Filmed October 22, 2014, at the ULI Fall Meeting in New York City.
Explore the latest hotel ideas designed expressly for the millennial market. Hear from the hospitality companies that are packaging these new fashionably young brands. Topics include everything from positioning to operational approaches, and architecture and design to connect with this market of people under 40 that now exceeds 80 million.
- Moderator: Bruce Baltin, senior vice president of PKF Consulting USA
- Sam Bakhshandehpour, president of sbe
- Alan J. Fuerstman, founder and chief executive officer of Montage Hotels and Resorts
- Rohan Thakkar, global investment manager of Yotel
- Jake Schwartz, chief investment officer and co-founder of Quiksilver Hotels and Resorts International
Read More at Urban Land Magazine
New Hospitality Concepts Target Millennials
The “fear of missing out” is a major motivator for today’s most affluent millennials who want every travel moment to be memorable—and tweetable.