Filmed May 13, 2015, at the ULI Spring Meeting in Houston, Texas.
Two new ULI surveys spotlight Americans’ community preferences and – one of the biggest development questions of our time – what Millennials want in housing. Responses from a panel of Millennials will put the survey results in perspective.
- Henry G. Cisneros, chairman, CityView, and author of Urban Real Estate Investment: A New Era of Opportunity
- M. Leanne Lachman, president, Lachman Associates, LLC
- Stockton Williams, executive director, ULI Terwilliger Center for Housing
- Rukiya S. Eaddy, chief of staff, Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA)
- Mitch Hernandez, senior associate, CBRE
- Joe Kennedy, district manager, New York and Pennsylvania, UDR
- Kristen Nicholson, senior manager, sales and CRM, UDR
- Jeremy Newman Sharpe, vice president, community development, Rancho Sahuarita Company