Managing Generational Differences Between Real Estate Leaders
May 1, 2016
Filmed April 21, 2016, at the ULI Spring Meeting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
With leadership transition comes change and sometimes conflict. Succeeding generations often have different management styles and visions of what they perceive the market is demanding or the direction a company should go.
This discussion highlights transformative experiences within family firms that have successfully integrated future generations and evolving best practices, strengthening their business for generations to follow.
- Joseph B. Rubin, Partner and Principal at Ernst & Young
- Bryant F. Foulger, Managing Principal at Foulger-Pratt
- Cameron Pratt, CEO of Foulger-Pratt
- Hasu P. Shah, Chairman of Hersha Hospitality Trust
- Neil H. Shah, President and Chief Operating Officer of Hersha Hospitality Trust