Get Connected with WLI: Kathleen Carey
March 30, 2015
Kathleen Carey is the Chief Content Officer at the Urban Land Institute headquarters in Washington, DC. She has found the women of ULI “to be incredible in terms of their generosity and their knowledge, and they share that with other women.” Kathleen is the founder of the Women’s Leadership Initiative while a member of ULI.
Get connected with the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative. Visit uli.org/WLI.
Meet the Other Voices of WLI
WLI is proud to showcase Kathleen Carey and seven other exemplary women representing diverse backgrounds, experiences, and geographies. These women share with us their career paths, what success means to them, and some pieces of advice they’ve gathered through their careers:
- Bernadette Austin, Domus Development
- Iben Falconer, Bjarke Ingels Group
- Monica Jindia, Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company
- Mary Ludgin, Heitman
- Barbara Paley, Art Assets LLC
- Wendy Rowden, formerly of the Jonathan Rose Companies
- Leslie Woo, Metrolinx