Blueprint for Green Real Estate
Real estate organizations recognize the strong business case for incorporating environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors into their normal business operations with the increasing public focus on climate change and its impacts, new policies affecting building energy performance, and pressure from investors. In addition, strong returns from utility savings, tenant demand, new opportunities to access capital, and other value-creation opportunities are spurring investment in sustainability and energy efficiency.
Building on the leading sustainability work that Greenprint member organizations have been implementing since 2009, this Blueprint is for real estate owners and investors looking to develop or accelerate a sustainability program, and developers looking for ways to integrate sustainability into their overall development strategy.
Download the Executive Summary
Download the Report
ULI Greenprint also hosted a series of webinars featuring experts already working to shift their real estate portfolios toward energy, water, and waste efficiency in a way that creates both short- and long-term financial value.
- ULI Fall Meeting 2020: Building the Foundation of a Sustainability Program. View the Recording Here.
- Blueprint Webinar Series: Building the Foundation of a Sustainability Program. View the Recording Here.
- Blueprint Webinar Series: Best Practices in Sustainable New Construction. View the Recording Here.
- Blueprint Webinar Series: Financing and Implementing Quick Sustainability Wins and Deep Green Retrofits in Existing Buildings. View the Recording Here.
- Blueprint Webinar Series: The Evolution of Sustainability Programs: From Energy Efficiency to Health, Resilience, and Zero. View the Recording Here.
- ULI Virtual Housing Opportunity Conference 2021: A Blueprint for Multifamily Sustainability. View the Recording Here.