Randall Lewis Product Council Opportunity and Grant Programs
Through the generous support of ULI Trustee Randall Lewis, the Randall Lewis Product Council Opportunity and Grant Programs will help incorporate topics of health and well-being at the Product Council level, to sponsor individuals with a focus on health to be Product Council members, and to share insights back with the broader ULI membership. Two specific opportunities exist for Product Councils: Product Council Opportunity and Small Grant Program.
Product Council Opportunity
- Subsidize the participation of up to 8 ULI members focused on health and wellness from the public, academic, or non-profit sector in select Councils over a three-year time period, to cover the cost of Meeting registrations, travel (up to $1,560/year), Product Council Dinner Fund Contributions, and Council Affiliation Fees.
- Members are responsible for the ULI Membership Fee at the Public, Academic, Nonprofit rate ($305/annually)
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until June 30th, 2021
- Small grants for up to three Councils per Meeting in the amount of $2,500 to support Council agenda items focused on health, health care, and related subjects.
- Awarded on a first-come, first-served basis
- Grants can be used for educational materials, speakers, and other expenses related to health and wellness, as approved by the ULI Product Council staff team.
Graduate Student Fellowship
The Graduate Student Fellowship is a two-year program open to second-year graduate students in real estate disciplines. The Fellowships are funded through the ULI Foundation by donors who are interested in cultivating the industry’s future leaders. Graduate Student Fellows apply and are selected directly by their schools.
Participating university programs are Cornell University; University of Colorado, Boulder; UC Berkeley; and the University of Pennsylvania.
|Two-year ULI Full Membership with all rights and privileges thereof|
|Registration to attend ULI semi-annual meetings – Spring Meeting and the Fall Meeting (including tickets for events) – for two years|
|Travel and lodging allowance (for Spring Meeting, Fall Meeting and one domestic conference/forum at ULI’s discretion in the two-year term)|
|Admission to a Product Council and its meetings and functions for two years.|
|Involvement with your local District Council.|
If you have questions or would like more information, contact Andrea Schell.