Spring Meeting Information Coming Soon!
As infrastructure ages around the U.S., a dialogue is needed to explore the opportunities to invest in new infrastructure and re-imagine how infrastructure is built.
- How can infrastructure be used to increase the sustainability and resilience of cities and other urban areas?
- Is hardening infrastructure the best way to avoid natural disasters?
- Are there better ways to build infrastructure to mitigate disaster?
- How can we finance these extremely costly projects?
- Is capitalization an option?
- What is infrastructure in today’s and tomorrow’s digital age?
- How does infrastructure design and investment to support infill growth differ from greenfield development?
- How can we plan infrastructure efficiently for co-benefits that draw from multiple funding sources to reduce the burden on real estate?