Filmed May 14, 2015, at the ULI Spring Meeting in Houston, Texas.
Hear insights from global investors into the rapidly growing role of foreign capital in U.S. real estate markets. Though foreign investors have been part of the mix for decades, the magnitude of their investments has risen sharply since the global financial crisis. The reasons why foreign capital is coming to the U.S. will be outlined, where it is coming from and a description of the type of investments they are seeking.
- Matthew Richards, director and head, international capital group, JLL
- Thomas R. Arnold, head of Americas, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA)
- Martin J. Bruehl, head of investment management, Union Investment Real Estate GmbH
- David Green-Morgan, global capital markets research director, JLL
- Mark H. Wilsmann, managing director, MetLife Real Estate Investors