Technology and the Future of Real Estate: A Practical Perspective
October 19, 2015
Filmed October 8, 2015, at the ULI Fall Meeting in San Francisco.
Paul Saffo, distinguished futurist, thought leader, and prescient provocateur, combines a rare ability to synthesize complex ideas with the practical implications of emerging trends and new technologies, guiding organizations in planning successful futures. In this presentation, Saffo untangles the future, underscores the difference between innovation and disinvention, and picks implausible certainties from a seemingly uncertain future.
A panel of real estate leaders then share their thoughts on what all this means for the industry. Hear how you can turn all this “tech speak” and future talk into practical information for you and your business.
- Alan L. Pontius of Marcus & Millichap
- Paul Saffo of Singularity University
- Michael Covarrubias of TMG Partners
- Daniel McQuade of Tishman Construction Corporation
- Patrick L. Phillips of the Urban Land Institute