Globalization of Capital: The Short- and Long-Term View
November 8, 2016
Filmed October 25 at the 2016 ULI Fall Meeting in Dallas, Texas.
Globalization of capital for the real estate industry is an established trend that continues at an ever-growing pace. Investors are an increasingly powerful force as their capital flows span the globe in search of new opportunities and attractive returns. Providers and users of capital from around the world shared their insights on the short- and long-term trends during the “Globalization of Capital: The Short- and Long-Term View” at the 2016 ULI Fall Meeting.
- Ngee Huat Seek, Global Logistic Properties Limited
- Peter Ballon, CPPIB
- John R. Chandler, BlackRock
- Michael Spies, Tishman Speyer
- Jon H. Zehner, LaSalle Investment Management
- Francois X. Trausch, Allianz Real Estate