You Get What You Pay For
April 21, 2014
ULI’s senior resident fellows debate the correlation between high-tax states and economic vitality and explore the future of low-tax, low-investment states. How do we equalize opportunity, or are we relegating some states to a bad future? What does this mean for your business? We guarantee you will finish this video from the 2014 ULI Spring Meeting in Vancouver with a different perspective.
- Introduction: Christopher Ludeman, global president of capital markets, CBRE
- Moderator: Mary K. Ludgin, managing director, Heitman
- Maureen McAvey, ULI senior resident fellow, ULI/Bucksbaum Family Chair for Retail
- Ed McMahon, ULI senior resident fellow, ULI/Charles E. Fraser Chair for Sustainable Development and Environmental Policy
- Thomas Murphy, ULI senior resident fellow, Joseph C. Canizaro/Klingbeil Family Chair for Urban Development