Get Connected with WLI: Leslie Woo
March 30, 2015
Leslie Woo is the Vice President of Policy, Planning and Innovation at Metrolinx, Toronto’s public transit agency. The women Leslie has introduced into WLI have gained significant skills from their “confidence, connections, and their ability to network in ways that they never would have before because of the diverse collection of expertise.” Leslie is a member of ULI’s Women’s Leadership Initiative Steering Committee and is the Chair of the WLI chapter of ULI Toronto. She is also a member of the Public Development & Infrastructure Council.
Get connected with the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative. Visit uli.org/WLI.
Meet the Other Voices of WLI
WLI is proud to showcase Leslie Woo and seven other exemplary women representing diverse backgrounds, experiences, and geographies. These women share with us their career paths, what success means to them, and some pieces of advice they’ve gathered through their careers:
- Bernadette Austin, Domus Development
- Kathleen Carey, Urban Land Institute
- Iben Falconer, Bjarke Ingels Group
- Monica Jindia, Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company
- Mary Ludgin, Heitman
- Barbara Paley, Art Assets LLC
- Wendy Rowden, formerly of the Jonathan Rose Companies