Get Connected with the ULI Women's Leadership Initiative
March 30, 2015
The ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative represents the voice of women in real estate and land use, and now these voices are louder than ever. WLI is proud to showcase eight exemplary women representing diverse backgrounds, experiences, and geographies. These women share with us their career paths, what success means to them, and some pieces of advice they’ve gathered through their careers. Additionally, these clips offer a deeper look at how ULI, and WLI specifically, have played a role in achieving professional and personal goals.
While each woman’s story is unique, there exists a common ULI thread: Get Connected!
Meet the Voices of WLI
- Bernadette Austin, Domus Development
- Kathleen Carey, Urban Land Institute
- Iben Falconer, Bjarke Ingels Group
- Monica Jindia, Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company
- Mary Ludgin, Heitman
- Barbara Paley, Art Assets LLC
- Wendy Rowden, formerly of the Jonathan Rose Companies
- Leslie Woo, Metrolinx