Filmed October 25 at the 2016 ULI Fall Meeting in Dallas, Texas.
With a population of nearly 7 million, Dallas/Fort Worth is the country’s largest metro area and among the fastest growing. Business leaders and north Texas executives talked about why institutional capital, people, and companies continue to gravitate to north Texas during the “Fundamentals of Attracting and Keeping Companies: North Texas Style” general session at the 2016 ULI Fall Meeting.
• Mike Berry, Hillwood Properties/Hillwood Urban
• Roger T. Staubach, JLL Americas
• Steve W. Van Amburgh, KDC Real Estate Development and Investments
• David Arena, JPMorgan Chase
• Rod Hoff, State Farm
• Cheryl Hughes, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. Inc.