Enhancing Returns and Attracting Investors: The ABC’s of Corporate Responsibility
May 20, 2015
Filmed March 18, 2015, in San Francisco.
Sustainability reporting helps commercial property owners with reputation management, building employee engagement, improving efficiency, and increasing access to capital.
In this presentation, panelists from ULI Greenprint, Hines, Deloitte, PE International and the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark provide valuable and practical insight for anyone who intends to buy or sell real estate assets in 2015, as well as for property owners and managers, developers, and sustainability professionals.
- Heather Gadonniex, Director of Sustainable Building and Construction, PE International
- Helen Gurfel, Executive Director, ULI Greenprint
- Gary Holtzer, Senior Managing Director, Hines
- Kristen Sullivan, Partner, Deloitte
- Dan Winters, Director for North America, Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark
Learn more about ULI at: http://americas.uli.org/