How Cities Can Team Up to Strengthen Regions
October 13, 2015
Filmed October 7, 2015, at the ULI Fall Meeting in San Francisco.
The Bay Area in California is a great example of how true regionalism can result in the sum of the parts being greater than the whole. By working together, sharing experiences, and combining resources, San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose are joining forces to ensure that the economy of the region stays strong and continues to flourish. Hear a candid conversation about the challenges each city faces and how as a region they are taking advantage of the opportunities that come their way.
- William A. Witte of Related California
- Mayor Edwin M. Lee of San Francisco, California
- Mayor Sam Liccardo of San José, California
- Mayor Libby Schaaf of Oakland, California
- Jim Wunderman of the Bay Area Council