Filmed September 4 and 5, 2014, at the ULI Urban Resilience Program’s Building the Resilient City conference in San Francisco, California.
Experts explain the connection between energy infrastructure and urban resilience to adverse events, such as extreme weather.
- Brenden McEneaney, director of the ULI Urban Resilience Program
- Philip Payne, CEO of Gingko Residential
- Beth Heider, chief sustainability officer at Skanska USA
- Robin Guenther, sustainable design leader at Perkins+Will
- Roger Platt, senior vice president of global policy and law at the U.S. Green Building Council
- Amy McGuire, renewable energy project coordinator for the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources