The Urban Open Space Award celebrates and promotes vibrant, successful urban open spaces by annually recognizing and rewarding an outstanding example of a public destination that has enriched and revitalized its surrounding community.
Congratulations to the five finalists in the 2014 ULI Urban Open Space Award competition:
- Columbus Commons and Scioto Mile (Columbus, Ohio)
- Guthrie Green (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Klyde Warren Park (Dallas, Texas)
- The Railyard Park and Plaza (Santa Fe, New Mexico)
- Washington Park (Cincinnati, Ohio)
Read More at Urban Land Magazine
Dallas’s Klyde Warren Park Selected for ULI Urban Open Space Award
Klyde Warren Park, a 5.2-acre (2.1 ha) deck park built over the recessed Woodall Rodgers Freeway in Dallas, has received national recognition as the winner of the 2014 ULI Urban Open Space Award.