The Senior Manager provides executive support to ULI’s President of Americas and governance. They provide pragmatic assistance with day-to-day administration, scheduling, communications and coordinating activities that deliver departmental plans and projects.
Executive support to President, Americas
- Provide full spectrum administrative support to President, Americas.
- Coordinate all of the President’s logistics, including calendar, expense reports, travel arrangements, and meeting schedules.
- Draft correspondences, presentations, reports, and other forms of communication in support of team projects and plans.
- Update databases and create and run reports.
- Assume projects with other departments under purview of President, as directed.
- Support President’s social media posts, ‘likes’, and other activities, coordinating with Integrated Marketing team colleagues.
- Process invoices, liaising with vendors as needed.
- Work with outside logistics and A/V companies for meeting coordination as necessary.
- Engage with other departments and learn key elements of their scope of work, to then inform activities within the Americas team.
- Become trained in program and content as needed to help and support in member engagement opportunities.
Governance – Americas Executive Committee
- Support the Americas Executive Committee (AEC) meetings as well as the respective committees within the AEC, as needed/requested.
- Manage and produce AEC agenda packets for thrice yearly meetings (and other meetings, as needed); coordinate due dates with Integrated Marketing team and then coordinate with members of Americas leadership team to meet due dates and deliverables.
- Aid with meeting material preparation and distribution for the AEC in coordination with the Office of the CEO (OCEO) as needed. Maintain agenda ideas as presented by OCEO and/or Chair-Americas for upcoming meetings.
- Act as liaison with AEC members as necessary in support of meetings and other committee work.
- In coordination with President-Americas, update and coordinate the presentation for orientation of new AEC members.
- Support the process for AEC nominations for AEC Chair and members.
Governance – Americas Global Governing Trustees
- Support the Americas Global Governing Trustees (GGTs) meetings by preparing meeting agendas and materials.
- Coordinate with OCEO to ensure continuity across the regions.
- Take minutes of meetings and ensure all are aware of follow up on actions.
- In coordination with President, Americas and OCEO, oversee the presentation for orientation of new GGTs in the Americas. Organize the meeting and materials and include Chief of Staff for participation.
- Support scheduled calls with GGTs to find engagement opportunities throughout the year.
- Coordinate meeting opportunities at Spring and Fall meetings for President, Americas to connect with leadership.
- Oversee nominations process for incoming GGTs. Act as coordinator for this detailed and multi-meeting process, liaising with President, Americas, the chair of the Nominations Committee and the OCEO.
- Support President with other duties with the Nominations Committee and OCEO in selecting Life Trustees and supporting, as needed, the approval process.
- At the direction of the President, Americas, coordinate correspondence and engagement of the member leadership, specifically the global governing trustees and trustees from the Americas.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum five years of experience working in a busy liaison role that requires coordination with multiple, senior stakeholders to deliver meetings and projects.
- Minimum two years of experience supporting busy senior executives with their personal administration and logistics.
- Solid experience of supporting committee meetings, or similar, to include taking minutes, preparing meeting materials, coordinating agendas and attendance, and following up on actions.
- Solid experience in drafting and producing communications, presentations, and reports.
- Event management experience is advantageous, although not necessary.
ULI has a robust benefits package that includes health, dental, and life insurance; vacation leave; and a retirement plan. Compensation is commensurate with experience. To apply, please follow the link below. Please submit a résumé and a letter of interest.
ULI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or active military status, alienage or citizenship status, arrest or conviction record, credit history, salary history, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or partnership status, familial status, unemployment status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sexual violence, or any other status protected by applicable law.
EOE/m/f/d/v. No relocation reimbursement is offered at this time.