The Senior Housing Council (SHC) is a one of a kind collegial setting to discuss, share, and promote best practices of real estate development and innovative place making for the age-qualified and service-enriched housing sectors, including all phases of the care continuum.
To view a list of members please click on the member directory link at the top of this page and perform an advanced search by product council.
To view a list of leadership for product councils, please click here.
- Member Experience: Create a one of a kind, high return on investment, and a collegial experience for our members.
- Innovation: Explore innovative place-making for age-qualified, service-enriched housing, encompassing all phases of the care continuum.
- Best Practices: Sharing best practices, mistakes made, and lessons learned in the creation of age-targeted and service-enriched.
- Content: Create informative content for distribution through the ULI networks and beyond
- Raise Awareness: Raise the importance of age-targeted development principals for all Real Estate Sectors.