The mission of the Self-Storage and Last Mile Logistics Council is to explore and define best practices for the development of self-storage facilities, to facilitate sustainable self-storage growth and develop new ideas to collaborate with today’s e-commerce and booming logistics business.
The Council involves a diverse community of self-storage operators, developers, businesses, investors, financiers, jurisdictions, agencies, professionals, and practitioners who share challenges, opportunities, approaches, processes, ideas and best practices for planning, designing, marketing, offering, constructing and implementing self-storage business growth.
Council members explore and define the unique opportunity of combining self-storage with today’s growing e-commerce and logistics business to provide value add and create a faster, safer and smarter service to the community.
- Planning, Designing, Marketing, and Constructing self-storage & last mile Development.
- Discuss potential mixed-use scenario between self-storage and last-mile logistics
- Addressing the unique need of today’s e-commerce and logistics business and how self-storage & last mile can complement it
- Exploring the possibility of achieving faster, safer and smarter storage and logistic services through combining the power of self storage operators and developers, logistics and e-commerce operators and also public sectors
- Incorporating unique land use, zoning and compatibility