Sale Extended: Save on All Building Healthy Places Titles in the ULI Bookstore!
January 1, 2014
ULI and its members have long known that health is a core component of thriving communities. ULI recently launched the two-year Building Healthy Places Initiative, a multifaceted program to leverage the power of the Institute’s global networks to shape projects and places in ways that improve people’s health. To kick off the Building Healthy Places Initiative, ULI is offering a sale now through the month of January on all books and reports exploring the intersection of the built environment and health.
Choose From These Titles
Learn more about how your work in the real estate industry can promote health. Save 10 percent or more on the following titles:
- Intersections: Health and the Built Environment
- Ten Principles for Building Healthy Places
- Pedestrian- and Transit-Oriented Design
- Housing America’s Workforce
- Conservation Communities
- Retrofitting Office Buildings to Be Green and Energy-Efficient
- Creating Great Town Centers and Urban Villages
- Creating Walkable Places
How to Order
Use the coupon code per-fall13 by Jan. 31 to save 10 percent on your order.
ULI members enjoy an even greater discount of 35 percent. Members should contact Customer Service at 800-321-5011 or [email protected] before placing their order in order to enjoy their additional savings.
There are three ways to order:
- Visit the online bookstore;
- Call 800-888-4741; or
- E-mail [email protected].