H2H Open Call for Ideas | Technical Assistance Grants
Exploring Real Estate Solutions
Apply! ULI District Councils are invited to submit ideas for local technical assistance grants addressing homelessness. Priority consideration given to ideas received by May 5, 2023. Submit ideas here!
ULI’s Homeless to Housed (H2H) initiative will provide local technical assistance grants to ULI district councils for a range of activities broadly focused on homelessness. Ideas may be intimate and cost-effective, such as micro-research or a local dialogue-building event, or more extensive, such an Advisory Services Panel (ASP). Selected councils may receive up to $30K USD in funding. Statements of Interest received by May 5, 2023, will be considered for funding by July 1, 2023. Councils not selected for immediate funding will rollover for consideration later in 2023.
Before submitting an idea using the Google Form, councils are encouraged to consult with staff. Contact William Zeh Herbig, H2H Senior Director at [email protected] | 404.944.2321
- March 1, 2023 – Issue H2H Open Call for Ideas
- May 5, 2023 – Statements of Interest for Round 1 consideration due
- June 1, 2023 – Round 1 councils notified of selection
- July 1, 2023 – Round 1 projects commence; consideration for Round 2 funding
- Funded activities should be substantially complete in 12-months.
- H2H Open Call for Ideas Fact Sheet | pdf