The Greenprint Innovation Partner Program is an exclusive opportunity for technology and service providers to engage with Greenprint real estate members in advancing sustainability across their portfolios, and to support the overall Greenprint remit of reducing carbon emissions and increasing building value.
Eligible innovation partners must have experience working with an existing Greenprint real estate member who is willing to vouch for them. The Greenprint real estate Members then vote to approve the peer-vetted firm as an official Innovation Partner.
Depending on the stakeholder type, there are different ways to engage with ULI Greenprint:
- Greenprint Real Estate Members – Leading real estate owner, investor, and development firms committed to reducing carbon emissions 50% across their portfolios by 2030, and sharing best practices with peers in the Greenprint community. Learn more here.
- Greenprint Innovation Partners – Vendors and service providers who help Greenprint real estate members drive sustainability across their portfolio. Learn more here.
- Greenprint Strategic Alliances – Organizations across the market whose missions align with and support Greenprint’s efforts to reduce carbon and build value.
Partners receive a number of benefits based on level of partnership. Those include:
Start-up Partner – $5,000
(Note this is only for companies with revenue under $2M)
- Logo displayed in all publicly disseminated materials
- Listing on Greenprint’s website with a link to your website
- One associate-level individual ULI Membership (a $440 value)
- Opportunity to present on Greenprint’s stakeholder webinars
- Opportunity to contribute to ULI Greenprint Newsletter
Gold Partner – $10,000
- All benefits of a Start-up partner, plus:
- One complimentary registration to attend the Spring, Winter, or Fall ULI Meeting (up to a $2,000 value)
- Opportunity to present in person to ULI members on the annual Innovation Partner Roundtable Session at ULI Fall Meeting
- Opportunity to contribute case studies for the annual ULI Greenprint Performance Report
- Opportunity to partner with Greenprint members to pilot technology/service offerings
- Opportunity to sponsor a ULI webinar or networking sessions at an additional cost
- Customizable programs available