Follow the instructions below to evaluate your property using the Greenprint Performance Report:
- Download the latest Greenprint Performance Report.
- Collect energy data and floor area for your property; make sure to include all sources of energy, including electricity, fuel, and district heat.
- Multiply the energy data by the correct emissions factor to calculate total emissions; emissions factors can be sourced from the Greenhouse Gas Protocol or the U.S. EPA’s eGrid.
- To benchmark performance, divide total energy (in kWh) by the associated floor area, and compare against appropriate property type benchmarks in the Industry Benchmarks and Analysis section of the report.
- A similar analysis can be performed for water use.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com