University Connections unlocks all that ULI has to offer through individual and bundled benefits.
ULI connects colleges and universities to ULI and one another to enhance the future of real estate education and increase opportunities for their alumnae.
- Send your students to ULI Fall Meeting, the premier real estate and land use convening, in person in Chicago, Illinois, October 11-14, 2021, with special student programming on Monday, October 11. Groups of 10+ ULI student members from one school can register for $280. Individuals can use promo code STUEARLY at registration to receive the Early Bird rate after July 26. Email email@example.com to register a group of student members or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up a group of students for student membership and register.
- University Partners – ULI benefits packaged for colleges and universities, at either the undergraduate or graduate level.
- ULI University Forum – ULI convened an inaugural ULI Forum at the 2021 ULI Spring Meeting for an interdisciplinary group of faculty, administrators, and interested members to share best practices and challenges in commercial real estate education and student professional development.
- UrbanPlan for Universities – UrbanPlan is a turnkey curriculum that moves students from a theoretical and ideological understanding of their discipline to the practical realities and demands of the development team and planning process. Professors can be trained to deliver the unit in an undergraduate or graduate course in partnership with a ULI District Council or ULI can deliver the curriculum in a condensed one-day workshop format.
- ULI Learning ULI partners with universities and faculty to produce educational content.
- ULI Bookstore and ULI College Textbooks Catalogue
- ULI Membership at the Associate Member level (50% discount) and Full Member level (75% discount) for Academia.
- ULI Public Agency Membership – Available to accredited universities. Two Associate Memberships and one Full Membership (aimed at executive employees) at discounted rates. Transfer memberships at any time.
ULI welcomes a diverse and growing body of students to the many professions that support the ULI mission and supports them with targeted resources to learn and grow their network as they enter their chosen profession.
- Attend ULI Fall Meeting, the premier real estate and land use convening, in person in Chicago, Illinois, October 11-14, 2021, with special student programming on Monday, October 11. Groups of 10+ ULI student members from one school can register for $280. Individuals can use promo code STUEARLY at registration to receive the Early Bird rate after July 26. Email email@example.com to register a group of student members or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up a group of students for student membership and register.
- ULI Associate Membership. Available at a Student rate (75% discount). Payment is available in monthly installments. Benefits include:
- ULI Career Center. Powered by SelectLeaders. Find a job or post a resume.
- Discounts off ULI Learning. Real estate education for students, professionals, and the public. Available online and live or on demand.
- Access to and listing in the ULI Member Directory. Connect to over 45,000 members worldwide.
- Access to Knowledge Finder, a database with thousands of case studies, research reports, and webinars.
- Discounts at the ULI Bookstore.
- Subscription to Urban Land magazine.
- Eligibility to serve in leadership role with local Young Leaders Group.
- ULI Hines Student Competition. An annual exercise in interdisciplinary collaboration and responsible land use and chance to win $50,000. It is free to compete; the competition is open to graduate students and undergraduates in the fifth year of a five year pre-professional degree (e.g., BArch, LArch).
For ULI members
Are you interested in supporting the education and engagement of the next generation of professionals? Contact us to learn more about opportunities to speak at student events, mentor students, sponsor student programming, and engage with students and alums from your alma mater.