University Connections unlocks all that ULI has to offer through individual and bundled benefits.
ULI connects colleges and universities to ULI and one another to enhance the future of real estate education and increase opportunities for their alumnae.
- University Partners – ULI benefits packaged for colleges and universities, at either the undergraduate or graduate level, with options for those that offer real estate education and those that do not offer it.
- ULI University Forum – We are exploring convening a ULI Forum at ULI Spring Meeting or ULI Fall Meeting for an interdisciplinary group of faculty to discuss research priorities, real estate and land use teaching, and student professional development. Contact us if you are interested.
- UrbanPlan for Universities A 12-15 hour hands on educational experience that moves students from a theoretical and ideological understanding of their discipline to the practical realities and demands of the development team and process.
- ULI Learning ULI partners with universities and faculty to produce educational content.
- ULI Bookstore and ULI College Textbooks Catalogue
- ULI Membership at the Associate Member level (50% discount) and Full Member level (75% discount) for Academia.
- ULI Public Agency Membership – Available to accredited universities. Two Associate Memberships and one Full Membership (aimed at executive employees) at discounted rates. Transfer memberships at any time.
ULI welcomes a diverse and growing body of students to the many professions that support the ULI mission and supports them with targeted resources to learn and grow their network as they enter their chosen profession.
- ULI Associate Membership. Available at a Student rate (75% discount). Payment is available in monthly installments. Benefits include:
- ULI Career Center. Powered by SelectLeaders. Find a job or post a resume.
- Discounts off ULI Learning. Real estate education for students, professionals, and the public. Available online and live or on demand.
- Access to and listing in the ULI Member Directory. Connect to over 45,000 members worldwide.
- Access to Knowledge Finder, a database with thousands of case studies, research reports, and webinars.
- Discounts at the ULI Bookstore.
- Subscription to Urban Land magazine.
- Eligibility to serve in leadership role with local Young Leaders Group.
- ULI Hines Student Competition. An annual exercise in interdisciplinary collaboration and responsible land use and chance to win $50,000.
For ULI members
Are you interested in supporting the education and engagement of the next generation of professionals? Contact us to learn more about opportunities to speak at student events, mentor students, sponsor student programming, and engage with students and alums from your alma mater.
Gretchen Sweeney, Senior Director, ULI. Email: email@example.com