Through its University Connections initiative, the Urban Land Institute (ULI) is offering programming for students to introduce them to ULI Student Membership.
The program introduces students to ULI at the local, national, and global levels and connects them to the global network of leaders who are ULI members, and inspires them to become leaders throughout their careers.
ULI seeks to welcome diverse students into the commercial real estate industry and related fields as we continue to grow the diversity and inclusivity of ULI’s own member network and the broader industry. ULI’s network and resources provide an impactful, interdisciplinary opportunity for a lifetime career and educational journey so that all students can change the world for the better.
Students explore ULI membership and the Real Estate industry flash mentorship and on-demand programming, and curated content. The program is open to students from all disciplines, including business, math, economics, urban planning and design, architecture and landscape architecture, and more.
- Cost is free for undergraduate students and graduate students that are members of ULI.
- Does not include ULI membership.
- Students can register for individual participation in the program.
- A whole university, a college, or a single program, department, or center can register for the program in bulk for students. Contact [email protected] for assistance.
Virtual Resources and Mentorship
- Explore ULI (On-Demand)
- About ULI
- Member Tools and Student Resources
- Connect with ULI Members one-on-one via the Mentorship Program
- Two or more 1-hour mentorship sessions with two or more different mentors (depending on availability)
- Mentorship program runs November through July
- Mentors range from recent graduates to senior leaders
- Curated Content via ULI Knowledge Finder
- Access to limited, curated content specifically for students from ULI’s award-winning global real estate library. Knowledge Finder has the latest ULI reports and publications, including research reports, Case Studies, Emerging Trends in Real Estate®, Advisory Service panel reports, and thousands of events from around the world.
- If you are not a ULI member, first:
- Any student currently enrolled full or part-time in an undergraduate degree or associate degree program can participate for free.
- Any student (undergraduate or graduate) who is a ULI member.
- Graduate students must be ULI members to participate.
- Faculty member and program administrators at colleges and universities.