Submissions are open to all, not just ULI members. We recommend you review these in the order listed. The deadline for submissions is April 6th at midnight ET.
- Read the criteria thoroughly.
- Submit your entry online here. You must have a ULI account to sign in. If you do not have an account, you can create a free account and then access the form. ULI accepts submissions through an online form only.
- Once you reach the landing page you can start a new submission. Save often! You can return to your draft application form and invite collaborators to help complete the form. (If you had an incomplete submission from last year, it should be available for you to edit.)
- The last page of the application is the authorization and signature from the owner or developer of the property*. Complete the information and hit “Send Request.” Then select “Add to Cart.”
- Select “Check out” and choose your payment method. The application fee is $300 for nonprofit/public sector applicants and $600 for private sector applicants. You can pay by credit card, check, or bank transfer. Once your payment is entered, select “Process” to submit your application.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
*This will send an email to the developer/owner who will then have to complete a short contact form and provide a signature authorizing the submission of the form.
Questions? Emails us at Terwilliger.Award@uli.org
About the Award
The Terwilliger Center Award for Innovation in Attainable Housing was created in 2022 so the ULI Terwilliger Center for Housing could recognize innovative yet replicable mixed-income and affordable developments that are expanding housing opportunities in their communities.