2020 ULI Virtual Fall Meeting
October 5-9, 2020- ULI Forums
October 13-15, 2020- 2020 ULI Virtual Fall Meeting
October 19-23- Product Council Week
- All product council meetings for the fall will be held virtually through ULI’s technology platforms.
- Normally deemed Product Council Day, ULI will hold Product Council Week–October 19 through 23–directly following the Virtual Fall Meeting week.
- On Monday, October 19, Product Council members are invited to an exclusive training to open Product Council Week and a closing session to take place on Friday, October 23. More information to come.
- Council meetings will take place Tuesday, October 20, Wednesday, October 21, and Thursday, October 22 during two time blocks: 11am – 3pm ET and 3pm – 7pm ET. Product Council leadership will distribute exact meeting dates and times soon.
- ULI Forums, launched in the lead up to the Virtual Spring Meeting in May, will take place the week before the Virtual Fall Meeting (October 5-9) to allow Full Members and Product Council members to engage on cross-cutting issues and topics. ULI Forums will also tee up a variety of valuable Full Meeting sessions and Product Council meetings.