The Office Development Council (ODC) is a diverse group of experienced developers, owners, investors, lenders, brokers and technical experts (architects, engineers, lawyers, etc.) that explores, in a collegial and confidential setting, current market conditions and trends, best practices, cutting edge innovation and lessons learned in the development and ownership of institutional office buildings.
The ODC strives to foster new development and re-development of sustainable buildings in markets and locations where growth is warranted and can be transformative in terms of creating improved workplace environments. Our goal is to provide best-in-class council meeting experiences for our members, and to promote networking and business opportunities throughout the year.
To view a list of members please click on the member directory link at the top of this page and perform an advanced search by product council.
To view a list of leadership for product councils, please click here.
- Office buildings and parks (CBD and suburban) including mixed-use (office/retail, office/residential) and adaptive re-use into office;
- Development, redevelopment and hold/sell case studies: construction costs, capitalization strategies, financial returns (pro forma vs. actual), lessons learned;
- Workplace design and new construction best practices;
- Capital markets, fundraising and investment, equity and debt;
- U.S. real estate economics, including national, regional and market specific focus.