On behalf of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative Steering Committee, we are reaching out for support of the ULI Foundation Annual Fund. Since our launch at the 2012 Spring Meeting in Charlotte, WLI has raised over $200,000 dedicated to supporting ULI programs and activities to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry. We achieved 100% participation of the WLI Steering Committee during the 2012 and 2013 annual fundraising. WLI has sponsored fall scholarships, programs and networking events at the fall and spring meetings, at the district council level and at global forums. WLI Annual Fund donations have ranged from $100 to $25,000, and more than 250 ULI members (men and women) contributed.
Our goal is to announce at the Fall Meeting in New York that we have topped last year’s fundraising efforts. Where will the dollars go? Toward WLI’s mission to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry:
- Launching accredited leadership programs;
- Expanding programs at national and global meetings and in district councils;
- Publishing a roster of women leaders to speak at ULI and industry events;
- Establishing a research program and a WLI Visiting Fellow;
- Expanding formal mentoring and sponsorship programs for women in all stages of their careers;
- Expanding university outreach programs with scholarships and internships; and
- Expanding virtual programming and enhanced web-based collaboration.
Annual Fund participation is easy. You can go online and directly contribute to the Annual Fund; be sure to “check the box” next to WLI to designate your contribution! You can also submit the ULI donor form by scanning or emailing the form to (855) 442-6702 or [email protected], respectively.
Thank you in advance for your participation. Please send this webpost to your colleagues and friends and ask them to participate in the ULI Annual Fund!
We have a fantastic schedule of events planned in October, and we look forward to seeing you in New York City!
Diana Reid, PNC Real Estate, and Wendy Rowden, Jonathan Rose Companies
Co-Chairs, ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative