Updated: Mark Your Calendar for the ULI Building Healthy Places Conference (new dates!)
September 30, 2013
The date and location of the ULI Building Healthy Places Conference have been confirmed! The conference will be held Feb. 20-21, 2014, at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites in Los Angeles.
At this convening, ULI members and others will come together to explore connections between the built environment and health. Topics to be explored could include:
- What demographic trends mean for the real estate landscape
- Emerging approaches to health amenities in buildings and projects – what are tenants and buyers looking for?
- Parks and open space: the health and real estate dividend
- The latest in healthy building and healthy community design
- Commercial corridors – the last great urban and suburban redevelopment opportunity
- City programs and policies to promote healthy people
- And much more!
Connect with colleagues and others who are at the cutting edge of thinking about the interplay between health and real estate.
We hope you’ll join us in February. Email us at [email protected] to make sure you’re on the conference mailing list, and to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.