About the Key Leaders Network
Key Leaders are ULI senior leaders who care deeply about ULI and want to give back to the organization with their time, expertise, knowledge. All Key Leaders are full members of ULI and are part of one or more of the following Key Leader groups:
Global Governing Trustees – Individuals who serve as the high-level leadership group of ULI, who are responsible for representing and serving as the voice of the broad and diverse membership in substantive matters related to the advancement of ULI’s mission. Global Governing Trustees serve a four-year term followed by designation as a Trustee.
Trustees – Members who have completed their four-year term as a Global Governing Trustee.
ULI Foundation Leadership Donors– Members who believe in ULI’s ability to create better communities and have committed to ensuring an endowment for the continuation of the Institute’s work. The Foundation Leadership Donor entry contribution level is $100,000.
Moving the Needle
Through the generosity and engagement of Key Leaders, ULI is:
- Bringing UrbanPlan to more than 52,000 students and 320 public-sector decision-makers and engaging more than 2,500 member volunteers in changing the way the next generation of decision-makers thinks about land use.
- Delivering unprecedented levels of advice to more than 50 communities each year and providing much-needed direction on how to make community-changing (and life-changing) choices that create blueprints for a thriving future.
- Helping make the business case for healthy, resilient, and high-performance communities around the world and helping the real estate industry incorporate sustainable best practices into everyday development decisions.
- Developing and disseminating best-practice recommendations that reflect the residential development priorities of ULI members, with special attention paid to workforce and affordable housing.
- Encouraging young women as well as those considering a career change to real estate to pursue leadership roles in ULI, and in real estate in general, and showing them a clear path for doing both, changing the dynamic of our industry.
- Supporting and encouraging rising stars in the real estate business and providing them with the tools they need to succeed.
Contact Mary Beth Corrigan for more information on the Key Leaders Network.