Join us! Building Healthy Places “Pop Up Café” Thursday Morning at Fall Meeting
October 15, 2013
As part of the Building Healthy Places track at ULI’s Fall Meeting in Chicago, we will be hosting an informal networking breakfast on Thursday morning, November 7th, from 7 to 8 am in Room 181A.
If you are attending Fall Meeting and want to connect with colleagues working at the nexus of health and real estate, please join us!
No RSVP is necessary, but if you would like to let us know you will be there, email us at [email protected].
Help us kick off the Building Healthy Places sessions at Fall Meeting with a bang!
- Learn about the next big trend in real estate: health.
- Connect with colleagues who are working at the nexus of health and real estate.
- Get copies of and hear highlights from ULI’s newest publications: Intersections: Health and the Built Environment and Ten Principles for Healthy Communities.
- Learn more about ULI’s new Building Healthy Places Initiative.
- Hear from Colorado Health Foundation President and CEO Anne Warhover.
Building Healthy Places Track Sessions will start after the Pop Up Café and Thursday’s General Session in adjacent rooms.
When: Thursday, November 7th, 7 to 8 am
Where: McCormick Place Convention Center, BHP Track Convening Room 181A
What: Informal networking breakfast
Event partners: Colorado Health Foundation and ClayCo
View the event flyer here.