The Urban Land Institute, located at 2001 L Street, NW, in Washington, D.C., has paid internship opportunities for outstanding graduate and undergraduate students.
ULI is the oldest and largest network of cross-disciplinary real estate and land use experts in the world. Through members’ dedication to the mission and their shared expertise, the Institute has been able to set standards of excellence in development practice. The Social Media team supports the Institute’s mission by managing social media accounts and video production worldwide. For additional information on ULI, please visit www.uli.org.
Overview of Internship:
As the Social Media intern, you would participate in activities including:
- Creating social media content for offices across the globe (within Hootsuite Enterprise platform);
- Producing and publishing highly shareable, social-first video content to drive member engagement;
- Assisting with the strategy and management of Google AdWords;
- Partnering with team members in setting up, managing, and evaluating the effectiveness of organic and paid social media campaigns;
- Working with internal clients and external video agencies by helping to manage various video productions; and
- Performing an analysis and inventory of our global social media accounts and updating the organization’s existing social media policies and best practices.
Candidates must be a currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate student or a recent graduate with an interest in social media, video, and digital marketing.
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of social media—Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter—and an eagerness to explore how people engage with branded content;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate both technical and business concepts, as well as strong documentation skills;
- Knowledge of social media and website analytics;
- Familiarity with online branding, media, and marketing campaign management;
- Interest in a career in online media and digital marketing, shown through previous internships or coursework; and
- Experience creating video and graphics with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) is a plus, but not required.
The ULI summer intern program will run from June 6 through August 7. Workweeks are 37.5 hours.
How to Apply:
Please submit your résumé and letter of interest by April 3, 2019, by clicking on the link below.
No relocation reimbursement is offered at this time. The Urban Land Institute is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.