The mission of the Health Care and Life Sciences Council is to provide a forum for the leadership of public and private sector organizations who develop and operate healthcare and life science facilities. Healthcare real estate includes owners, investors, operators and developers of acute care and specialty hospitals, medical office buildings, medical centers, outpatient service centers, ambulatory surgery facilities and life science/research facilities.
The Council has a particular interest in issues that are common to the public and private sectors and to both for-profit and not-for–profit real estate operators, developers, financial investors and strategic owners. The HCLSC provides a unique opportunity to bring key real estate leaders in healthcare real estate together in a focused and intimate setting to address the special concerns of healthcare and life sciences sectors. The programs sponsored by the Council showcase best practices in the development of healthcare and life science-related projects and foster discussion on existing assets, permitting and procurement processes, re-investment, development, construction and results achieved.
Programs sponsored by the Council would showcase best practices and case studies of urban institutional projects, private developments and research and development facilities and provide ongoing opportunities to discuss challenges, deal structures, strategies/processes for securing successful outcomes, and sharing of results achieved.
To view a list of members please click on the member directory link at the top of this page and perform an advanced search by product council.
To view a list of leadership for product councils, please click here.
- Medical Office Buildings, Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Medical Centers, Acute Care and Specialty Hospitals, Life Science /Research Campuses
- Issues common to the public and private health-care & life science sectors
- Issues common to for-profit and not-for-profit healthcare systems, life science organizations, real estate operators, developers and financial investors
- The impact of healthcare industry trends and legislation on real estate investments and development
- Trends in design and tenancy for healthcare and life science real estate projects
- Sources of capital for healthcare and life science real estate