The mission of the Global Exchange Council is to provide a forum for U.S.-based and international members of the Urban Land Institute to promote a broader knowledge and understanding of a global real estate market.
The Global Exchange Council accomplishes its mission by:
- Providing a gathering place for U.S.-based and international members of the Urban Land Institute who have a deep and active interest in global real estate development, investment, finance, design, construction, land use and related activities and services as well as the cultural aspects and impacts of doing business outside of the U.S. Areas of focus will include Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle-East, North Africa
- Providing a forum for the exchange of knowledge on issues that impact the global real estate markets. Issues for discussion to include legislation, taxation, regulation, compliance, currency, sustainability and transparency.
- Providing a balanced format for discussion in a forum where all the dimensions of global real estate and related activities and services are considered in connection with the local culture, architecture and engineering practices.
- Supporting ULI in expanding its mission and growing ULI membership outside of the U.S. to help enable ULI to become a truly global organization.
- Promoting a cooperative, cohesive comradeship among its members to encourage long-term collaboration and friendship through ongoing involvement for ULI members who are active in diverse markets around the world.
To view a list of members please click on the member directory link at the top of this page and perform an advanced search by product council.
- Global Real Estate Markets
- Global Real Estate Finance
- Global Investors
- Global Land Use Practices
- Structuring Joint Ventures between Global Investors/Operating Partners
- The Impact of Differing Government/Cultural/Legal/ Design/Engineering practices on Global operations