The ULI Infrastructure Forum brings together leaders for a content-heavy, interactive, and dynamic exchange of ideas focused on the host community in which they are held.
Due to COVID-19, the 2nd ULI Infrastructure Forum is going virtual. This Forum will take place on Thursday, October 8 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. ET.
The Virtual Forum is organized in collaboration with ULI member leaders and will consist of participants who will join from across the country.
As infrastructure ages around the U.S., a dialogue is needed to explore the opportunities to invest in new infrastructure and re-imagine how infrastructure is built.
- How can infrastructure be used to increase the sustainability and resilience of cities and other urban areas?
- Is hardening infrastructure the best way to avoid natural disasters?
- Are there better ways to build infrastructure to mitigate disaster?
- How can we finance these extremely costly projects?
- Is capitalization an option?
- What is infrastructure in today’s and tomorrow’s digital age?
- How does infrastructure design and investment to support infill growth differ from greenfield development?
- How can we plan infrastructure efficiently for co-benefits that draw from multiple funding sources to reduce the burden on real estate?
Registration to the 2020 Virtual Fall Meeting is required to attend this forum. If you have not already done so, please click here to register for the meeting and join your peers from every sector of the real estate industry for ULI’s flagship virtual event, October 13-15, 2020. Links to access this virtual forum will be made available through the 2020 Virtual Fall Meeting platform, and distributed a few days before the event via email.