The mission of the Entertainment Development Council (EDC) is to serve as a thought-leadership engine for our members, and The Urban Land Institute as a whole, on trends, innovations and best practices for invigorating the built environment, engaging our communities and creating truly outstanding entertainment destinations.
Our membership is comprised of innovators from a broad spectrum of entertainment, technology and development backgrounds who yearn to advance the global entertainment market. From urban entertainment districts, arenas, and retail, to museums, theme parks and restaurants, we possess a collective quest to define great and entertaining places.
To view a list of members please click on the member directory link at the top of this page and perform an advanced search by product council.
- International Place-making
- Entertainment Districts/Urban Revitalization
- Location-based Attractions
- Themed Retailing, F&B and Hospitality
- Film-based Entertainment
- Entertainment programming and technology
- Museums, Arenas, Culture and Exhibitions